Verified Reviewer

Talk about the Service

I signed up for a month about two weeks ago. I have received 8 leads and all correct contact information. One of the leads is a single mother looking for a rent to own and I am trying to work with her on her credit so she can purchase and I have another lead that got approved to purchase a $450,000 home and meeting with them on Monday to start showing homes! So far, I have no complaints. I cannot tell you how many companies I have tried that I have wasted money on. Fake leads, Old leads or no leads at all. Yes, I still get some low quality leads using these guys but I never have known of a lead generation that sends 100% perfect leads. At least this company doesn't lock you into a contract and you aren't sharing leads with other experts. $399 isn't much for real leads and a whole county to yourself. I have two counties Maryland and I honestly can't complain. I didn't even expect to get 2 people to call because of other companies I have used. I will try any of these companies once regardless of reviews because we are so quick to write a bad one and don't take the time to write good ones. We are all sales people. I am glad I decided to go with this company.

User's recommendation: Don't knock it till you try it!

ID
#2319058 Review #2319058 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Fort George G. Meade, Maryland

Real Estate Expert Talks

"I'm a Huge Proponent of Building a Home" Ty Wilde About Real Estate Industry

Sep 15, 2020

A real estate industry expert, Ty Wilde, shares his insights on whether to buy or build a house, what to consider when dealing with real estate agents, home inspections, and what to think of when investing your money.

Ty Wilde
Ty Wilde

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article