THE OWNER SUCKS AND DRIVERS ARE ALL ON DRUGS

These people are all crooks. The owner Gary is a complete ***! He's a liar and you would be better off going to Sears and picking up your appliance yourself then having one of his guys deliver and install it for you. Half of the drivers are on drugs, I know this for a fact because I know several of the drivers personally. Pills, marijuana, cocaine you name it!! I have not only witnessed it first hand but have heard stories about how they actually use drugs while on the job. Most unprofessional group of people I have ever come across. Makes me sick!

What did the boys do?......cut you out of their circle? And now you are tattling........

@Viaan

No, simply spreading the truth about him and his pilled out staff he calls drivers. I have even heard and witnessed some of his drivers damaging appliances themselves so they don't have to drive and do the job.

BUNCH OFF DRUGGIES! Like I said you are better off installing your own appliance.

View more comments (1)
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Very dishonest

worst and most dishonest installers in houston. charged $45 to come out to my house and provide an estimate for vent hood installation. they never provided the estimate... even after providing reminders and many opportunities. asked for refund and the store owner thinks that he is still entitled to payment for "driving out" to my house even though he admits not providing any service or any estimate. who does that? how can you run a business screwing your customers? over $45 dollars!!!!!??? Gary is the name of the guy who runs this place. please avoid this crook at all costs.
ID
#198327 Review #198327 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Deer Park, Texas
Loss

"Home Installations by Special D Services" hosed me

I bought a great Sears dishwasher and had it delivered. Sears used a delivery company named "Home Installations by Special D Services". Special D did a special mess-up during installation. They (Eddie) left me with a dripping water connection! Fortunately they placed a bowl under the sink to catch the water. To make matters worse, I left messages with them that they did not return! Special D. Services has a special place in my heart. Thanks for hosing me Special D. Home Installations by Special D Services 2511 Berry Rd Houston, TX 77093 713-692-**** Make sure Sears doesn't use them on your next installation!

I had my install of my whole kitchen done by special D and they were very professional and polite. I believe that they are very busy and with over 100 stops a day not are customers are going to be satisfied. I feel like they did the very best they could do to satisfy me.

@PissedConsumer774883

I happen to know the owner Gary lives n Kingwood so I wouldn't be surprised if this were him pretending to be a customer. JUST PROVES WHAT A LYING CROOK HE IS!

Wish I had seen this earlier. I purchased a stove top and found out that the electrical connection was not done to code.

Now both Sears and Special D will correct it if I pay more.

Sears assured me that they will correct the situation but now getting the run around. Yes don't have them install anything.

Better yet - don't buy it from Sears Appliance (franchise stores) - go to the Company owned Sears.

BBB rating D (lowest is F)

DO NOT use this company. They

have complaints on them from the BBB.

They have uncertified and unqualified people they hire. They hire anyone off the streets.

If you buy anything from Sears tell them you DO NOT want anyone from the company to come out. You will be sorry if you use them. Sears can get you another contractor in your area.

They sent this lazy guy to install my range hood. He got to my house at 10:30PM at night when he was suppose to be there in the morning. When mounting my range hood He cracked my brand new custom made cabinet by putting a screw into the cabinet and that is not how you mount a range hood. It mounts in the back

of the wall not to the cabinets.

Then he left it sticking up in the air.

I told him it was crooked and he said it was not. I had to get my tape measure out to show him. The he scratched all the paint off my wall.

He was going to force the range hood up and I had to tell him he could not do it that way. If I had not been watching him he would have damaged all the custom moulding on the bottom of the cabinets. I had to tell him how to put the range hood in that it had to slide in from the top.

That manager at Square D told Sears that I need to call him and he would reimburse me.

He told me 2 weeks ago he mailed a check.

They owe me money for the damage and they will not return my phone calls now.

They did not mail me any check, they lied and they are giving me the run around when I call. Sears told me they will reimburse me and they will get their money from them. I am contacting a district manager and the CEO of Sears to make sure their contract gets cancelled so they cannot do any damage to anyone else.

No one should have to go through this.

View more comments (3)
Houston, Texas

About

Summary

Home Installations has been servicing the market since 1975. At the present time, the company offers a range of remodeling and design services, including finishing works, free architectural plans; 3-D basement, bathroom, and kitchen sketches, and other types of professional designs. The company operates its own cabinet manufacturing mill shop where it makes cabinets, furniture, specialty wood items, entertainment centers, storage units, bars, to mention just a few. Home Installations offers different kinds of services such as architectural, landscape and interior design, civil engineering, etc. The company also has many area show rooms where one can pick any finish materials and products from.

Home Installations reviews and complaints

Home Installations is ranked 220 out of 890 in Household Services category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article