Has not completed service since January

I spoken to customer service on more than one occasion and left messages for representative handling my policy and I have as of yet gotten a response. I have been having a service repair issue since January and now it is March. I have call many times and no one seems to be able to help or assist me. Today I've tried calling again and now the phone either goes dead or line gives a busy signal... I even tried calling the business phone number and the same happens with the phone. I AM PISSED... I PAID FOR THE SERVICE IN FULL AND NOW I WOULD LIKE TO GET THIS JOB COMPLETED.

To all else who feel they have been scammed by Home Choice Plans/International Warranty Administration Services, Inc.(IWASI)/The Metropolitan Benefit Group/The Veritas Group, etc.... Please consider filing a complaint with the Miami-Dade Police Department's Economic Crimes Bureau at 305-994-**** Office, 305-994-**** Fax, and helping us all get Home Choice Plans' management to be held accountable for their actions, or lack of them.

ID
Miami, Florida

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article