Paid for merchandise and never got it

Paid $32.00 for sheets set.Never got it.This is some code that were used . es5422dtqh66t2EUSS,Case268142 Return my money or I WOULD LOVE the sheets set. Please return money the sheet set or will have to realy give you guys a BAD review. Contact me and let me know what's up ! Thank you. Ihave nothing else to say.I love the things you offer.Iwould order more "if you normaly send it. Let me know soon.This is so so ***.I realy have nothing else to say.A la claire fontaine m'en allant promener j'ai trouve leau si belle que je my suis beignee.
ID
Lakeland, Florida
Loss

HomeandStone Home and Stone SUCKS

HomeandStone Home and Stone SUCKS
Please do not buy from Home and Stone, their website is www.HomeandStone.com This seller sold me an item they didn't have in stock and did not contact me at all for over one month. I had to personally follow up with them more than 5 times to get a response saying that this item will not ship for 3 months. HomeandStone does not ship on time. Their customer service is terrible and does not take care of its customers. They really held my money hostage for months. I had to file a chargeback to get a refund. Here are their links, so please beware: http://stores.ebay.com/Home-and-Stone www.homeandstone.com This company is terrible.

:eek they dont even sell to Hong Kong

I would have to agree with Adam. I also ordered from them a few times and never had any problems knock on wood. got great prices too with some couopons.

:? Not sure what last poster is talking about.

bought from them a few times only gr8 experiances. Stand up company in my book.

View more comments (2)
ID
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Loss

About

Summary

Home and Stone is one of the leading providers of domestic bath and tile specialties in New York. The company has been in business since 1984. Home and Stone provides accessories and supplies for kitchen and bath. Customers are offered a stunning variety of hardware, tiles, lighting, gifts and many more. Home improvement is never easy, especially when it comes to bathroom and kitchen. Home and Stone provides products from dozens of brands that also include Artos, Aquatic, Flos, Franke, Sonia, Speakman, Zuchetti, Xylem and many more. If you are seeking for high quality bath and kitchen supplies at competitive price, Home and Stone is the very company you should deal with.

Home and Stone reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article