Carol H Mce

Homary com - Received Broken Product/No Refund
Homary com - Received Broken Product/No Refund - Image 2
Homary com - Received Broken Product/No Refund - Image 3
Homary com - Received Broken Product/No Refund - Image 4

Received Smart Toilet and it is damaged/broken. Homary is only offering a 20% refund and says return shipping is too expensive and will "eat into their profits".

Their 'bottom line profit' is not my problem. I have called numerous times and requested a full refund as per their return policy. I need help with this company who refuses to provide a refund to a damaged/broken/unusable product. They are acting dishonorably.

Here is their response:

"After we checked the previous email, we could see that there are some defective parts on item #J021123-US-ALO.

The item has been damaged during logistics and transportation, possibly due to a collision or squeeze.

As it turns out, we have no control over these incidents.

Your order has traveled a long way from the supplier. In addition, international shipping is very time-consuming and laborious. As you could imagine, we only keep a tiny profit on your order, and it's a pretty heavy and complicated procedure if you need to return it.

After we check the photos, we could see that the cracks, which would not lose its function. For the outlook, we highly appreciate it if you could accept a partial refund, which might help you resolve the problem.

Regarding this inconvenience you've experienced, we're wondering if there is any possibility to allow us to compensate a 20% refund to your original payment if you could kindly keep it for use."

Keep it for use??

IT'S NOT USABLE! IT'S BROKEN!

They are NOT EVEN BEING PROFESSIONAL OR REASONABLE.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND EVER PURCHASING FROM THIS COMPANY, EVER. They do not honor their stated return policy, are completely unprofessional and have cheated me out of my money.

Loss:
Cons:
  • Unreasonable
  • Untrustworthy
  • Cheat

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: DO NOT PURCHASE FROM HOMARY

Ryan S Exg

Received Damaged table top & *** customer service

Received damaged table, Archer customer rep, is trying hard not to reimburse me, and I am tired of the poor customer service.

Cons:
  • Horrible customer service

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Don’t shop at Harmony

Caedyn Rhd

| map-marker Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Clock I bought doesn't work.

A clock I bought doesnt work. I have tried brand new batteries nothing works. I would like you to send me a new one and I will send this one back.

Noreen Havrilla

101 Highland Pines Dr Apt 912

Pittsburgh, PA 15237

User's recommendation: Homary has such unique ultra modern purchases.

Jean W Gau

You. Keep emailing me and I dont want any of your emails

Your emails are annoying and take up too much of my time and space on my phone

Pros:
  • Too many emails
Cons:
  • Does not respond to my email request of stop emailing me

Preferred solution: Stop emails to my phone

User's recommendation: Don’t click on this company’s adds

Jean W Geb

Stop emailing me

I didnt sign up for your emails

I am getting emails from you that I dont want. It is very frustrating and annoying to delete 10 times a day

Pros:
  • Annoying emails all day long

Preferred solution: No emails from your company

User's recommendation: Stop emailing customers who didn’t sign up for your emails

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article