Carmen C Rzg

Verified Reviewer

Aaron and Tammy Front Desk Unprofessional

Original review Sep 02, 2022

Everyone needs to watch out for Aaron and Tammy especially for those who are not of a white decent. We had paid a whole week and was looking for an additional day just to rest one more night until we had to leave back to California.

They decided to envite themselves into my husbands and I conversation about it not being okay for them not to accept cash. Aaron took it upon himself to say we can F***King leave the premises and check out if we were going to be talking like that amongst ourselves. I told him to watch his mouth and respect my husband and myself and my children and to keep his nose out of our mouths and conversation. Then Tammy came in acting like another (Karen) yelling saying what is happening here and we explain to her to have him stay out my conversation with my husband and she says Its all their business to be in our conversation since we are in their hotel!

Completely unacceptable and disrespectful along with unprofessional. I paid to be there and had my children with me and never had a problem with anyone the whole 6 days we were their. They need to be written up and retrained on how to speak and act correctly and mind their business. I did reach out to corporate as well to let them know how this all played out because it was truly a very upsetting situation.

We were going to recommend this place to family and friends and even had family members coming to book with them until this happened. Please get better staff and train your people on how to mind their business if no one is speaking to them> WE HAD TO MISS WORK AND TAKE OUR CHILDREN AND GO TO ANOTHER HOTEL THAT WAS CHEAPER AND TREATED US WITH RESPECT. Who also except cash and did not get in our conversation. We are not happy with how we were treated like animals after spending so much money there.

Its sad how two employees can ruin a good name. This hotel was good and now it will forever be tainted because of these two people who obviously do not care about customer satisfaction and or trying to de-escalate the situation instead of adding fuel to the fire.

Loss:

Preferred solution: Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article