Verified Reviewer

procedures

I am scheduled for a prostate biopsy on Dec 27. It has been postponed 3 times. I can't get anyone by phone to give me a straight answer about the time of the procedure. I just learned I need to be interviewed on Dec 23. I only learned that because I navigated a half dozen clerks. NO ONE in your organization yields information. No one calls. No planning is possible. Evidently, the hospital believes people sit by the phone awaiting calls. I live alone: i don't sit in my house. The only message I can ever find on my answering machine is "Call us at 978-687-****" where NO ONE ever answers my return call. I am still mystified about when I am to show up on Dec 27 with my daughter who is flying from Virginia to be with me. You are close to patient abandonment.
ID

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Expert Talks

4th COVID Vaccine, Monkeypox, Mask-Optional Policy

Jan 6, 2022

Who may need the 4th vaccine? Is monkeypox dangerous? Prof. Karen Jubanyik comments on the mask-optional policy, COVID booster shot, and the monkeypox.

Prof. Karen Jubanyik
Prof. Karen Jubanyik

Brands Related to Holy Family Hospital

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article