Hollywoodchihuahua bait and switch scam artist

Vanessa Simler offered me a solid black micro mini teacup chihuahua who by her account weighed 6 oz at 2 1/2 months. She sent me his pictures and I loved him and paid for him. After that I noticed there was similar pupy with white markings so I texted her and said I didn't want that one, I wanted the solid color one. When I picked up the puppy at the airport 8 days later it weighed 17 oz, so it was 3 times bigger and it was the one withe the white markings. After much argueing she agreed to switch puppies but I would have to pay the shipping fees, $700. This woman is a liar and cheat, she switched a lesser puppy for the one I wanted. If you buy a puppy from her be sure to get everything in writing.

Vanesa Seller She seems very nice helpful but the puppies pictures are deceptive. She was rushing me to give her credit card info and she would have the puppy delivered.

Price kept going up, then when I wasn't interested in the puppy that was clearly not as represented she said I could join the waiting list for $1,500.

non-refundable deposit. I would be very cautious of her and the claims of her tiny puppies.

ID
Bellaire, Michigan

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article