Hollywood sunspot tanning - Tanning Bulbs Review from Hamilton, Ontario

Went to Hollywood sun spot in university plaza I used to go a couple years ago when I lived here. they were by far one of the best salons in the city. There was a girl with black hair and bright orange skin at the desk when I went in, I got scared "I don't wanna look orange" I went in there high bed (platinum) for 15 mins and paid $26.00 and got nothing. The only color I got was from my $200 bronzer. They used to change there bulbs all the time. It use to be the best salon :( Looks they haven't done it in years. The girl at the desk cared more about her cell phone then helping me. When I finally got her attention,I asked her when the bulbs were changed and she said I don't know but it's been a while. She didn't know much of my other questions either. She did tell me the New owner took over 2 years ago.!Msg To the owner, you should hire a employee that know what she's doing and to get off her phone it's a place of business! Change your bulbs !! Or lower your prices. It's sad how somewhere could go down hill so much. Clearly you don't know much about tanning ! New bulbs and friendly,knowledgeable staff make for a good salon !!!

Well, I have had nothing but an amazing experience with Hollywood in the University Plaza in Dundas. The staff is amazing and the girl with black hair is a very stunning and also knows what she was talking about.

Also I have been in the store when they have been changing the bulbs so I don't know what these people talk about. It is the cleanest store I have been to and the best bang for your buck.

I know which girl you are talking about. I hate going in when she's there! Other than that I can't really complain about the place.

View more comments (1)
ID
Hamilton, Ontario

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article