Abusive, Bad Tempered Sales People

I went to Hollywood Jeep to sell my convertible after doing an estimate on AutoTrader. I got a lot of offers. I was eager to sell it so I drove it there. The sales guy who I had an appointment with, kept me waiting for an hour and a half. When I finally got to meet with the guy, he was very rude and yelled at me. He offered significantly less than the offer on AutoTrader. When we went on a test drive, he yelled and screamed at me like a baboon.
ID
Hollywood, Florida
Cons
  • Product
  • Service
  • Abusive
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Hollywood Chrysler Jeep sold me a WRECKED car

Update by user Aug 22, 2011

UPDATE: They finally admitted there is nothing else they can do for me except take back the car and give me another Charger SXT same model and options. Their 2 managers advised a third manager that the car must have been wrecked and they should total the car.

OK... so now I have another Charger from the dealership traded \"key for key\". The 2nd car is a keeper.

I will never buy another car there or suggest anyone buy a used car from this dealership..... ugh!

Original review posted by user Jul 18, 2011
I bought a 2010 Dodge Charger w/ 31,000mi from Hollywood Chrysler Jeep in South Florida. The Carfax came back clean but I noted it had been a rental car in Oklahoma. The first day I had it pulled severely to the right. I took it back. As I was driving home from picking it up from the dealership it was still pulling severly to the right. After 5 times of taking it back to the dealership which included new front tire replacement, new rotors, new brakes and 4 alignments, including bending the chasis to the left, it is still pulling to the right. The service manager personally test drove the car and agreed there is nothing more they can do and the "numbers are already in the red" and if "anything it should be pulling to the left not the right". His last comment was "it may have been wrecked and repaired withouth notifying carmax". The dealership is refusing to help me and claiming I bought it As Is. They offered to trade it in on another car, but the trade in would be as if I was a new customer. They did nothing!!! I am losing money when I trade this car back to the dealer!!! Do no buy a used car from this dealership.

Another CARFAX happy customer... When will people learn not to trust CARFAX.

They only report events that are documented.

If you don't notify an insurance company and almost total your car, and have "Curley, Larry and Mo repair it for CASH no one will ever know... I learned the hard way myself...

ID
Miami, Florida
Loss

About

Hollywood Chrysler Jeep Privacy Policy
Once The Clientve saved some vehicles, The Customer can view them here at any time. Use of this web site signifies The Client's acknowledgement and consent to this privacy policy. Please read this privacy policy carefully before using this web site. Hollywood Chrysler Jeep's' dealership takes The Customer's privacy seriously and is committed to safeguarding The Client's privacy online. Because www.hollywoodchryslerjeep.com gather certain types of personal information from visitors to this web site (e.g. This Privacy Policy discloses the types of personal information The Company gather, how it is used, and how The User of Website can gain access to and edit any data that www.hollywoodchryslerjeep.com has collected about The Client at any time. Hollywood Chrysler Jeep's' dealership collects personal information online primarily to provide Company's visitors with a more relevant experience on this web site. When doing so, Website will make every reasonable effort to avoid excessive or irrelevant collection of data.
To read more: https://www.hollywoodchryslerjeep.com/privacy-policy/
Hollywood Chrysler Jeep Pros and Cons

Cons: Product, Abusive

Hollywood Chrysler Jeep reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article