Busted by SLO fraud task force

Rick Holiday and David Nelson have been charged with felonies and misdemeanors! They will be arrested any day the detective said! It's been a long two years but worth it. I've attempted to contact anyone associated with this guy and his business partners.. They stole $11,000 from an old man in Avila Beach while prt Ning to be contractors. They stole credit cards too.. After many many complaints to the sheriff and SLO police the Labor board assigned a detective to the case and from then on it's been uncovering a long trail of deception with these guys... Well it's now time to watch them squirm in court and explain this to the judge!
Campbell, California

Other Product Review

I'm not sure it's Holliday Development though... I think that's a complete separate company not connected to Rick Holliday
Grover Beach, California
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Other Product Review

He bid a job and took the money and trashed the place, stole credit card and racked up large bills... Now he's on the run
Grover Beach, California
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Rick Holiday of Paso Robles is a *** artist.

Rick Holiday, who accuses everyone else of scamming, appears to have some serious dirty laundry of his own. We have uncovered a major fraud that he committed against Edenhurst Gallery in Palm Desert California. One partner, who does not want his name mentioned, because he fears Rick's "violence and deceit", claims Holiday and his crew threatened and defrauded the gallery out of $51,237 dollars. Now that Morro Bay police know, expect Holiday to have a visit to his downtown Paso Robles apartment. Lots of folks are realizing Holiday is a manipulative *** man, with a long history of scams. If anyone wants to submit their stories about Rick Holiday to an upcoming article, please search the web to contact me.

Ok, so thank you Brian. I have a lien on Rick Holliday and can now take the steps needed to see it satisfied.

I see people going to Dan Dow. I came to a civil judgement against Rick, but will contact the DA to report my story.

He broke into my shop stole my gun money and 2000 in property

@PissedConsumer1311270

First things first. This was written by Brian Der Garabedian who was thrown out of my shop for not paying the rent.

Brian is angry and this is his revenge, to post B.S.

on the web. Grow up and get a life Brian.

@PissedConsumer1384542

Rick is a liar and there is no {{Redacted}}.

Rick was convincing us to do scams for years, and we finally got sick of this ***.

Dan Dow now has a file on Rick Holliday and Holliday is being investigated for fraud.

I kept a file on my computer and also recorded and filmed Rock Waknin Holliday ripping off Edenhurt Gallery and others. Thats grand theft.

David Nelson was also taped scheming with Rick.

I do not use {{Redacted}} and Rick is lying. The DA and I meet next week.

@PissedConsumer1384542

Dan Dow gets my file next week. You are going down Rick Evan Waknin Holiday.

Today 11-16-16 Rick Holliday has Felony pending charges against him in SLO court with a $40,000 bail warrant

@PissedConsumer1242384

The $40,000 bail was recalled by the judge when he learned that the D.A. (Dan Dow) sent the notice to appear to the wrong address.

This can be fact checked with the Superior Court in San Luis Obispo.

This is another attempt by Brian Der Garabedian to harass me. {{Redacted}}

Today Rick Holliday was a FTA in court so the judge issued a $40,000 warrant against him in San Luis Obispo county!

He has several pending cases going on in this one court system alone!

@PissedConsumer1242382

See above, the Judge recalled the bail for failure to notify me. However, Brian Der Garabedian is the kind of son who sues his parents because they had to repo their truck back because you failed to make payments!

So you tried to sue them for it and lost!

The judge was clear with you and the fact that you failed at your pathetic attempt to sue your parents is all that needs to be said! Pay your bills, stop telling lies and get a life!

He will be arrested any day I'm told... It's been two years of investigative work by the detectives but they caught him!

View more comments (23)
Morro Bay, California

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article