Manufacturer: Holland America Line Category: Cruises Clear all filters (1 of 1 reviews match)
filters
manufacturer:
seller:
state:
city:
category:
Holland America Line - They Lied to Us About Being Too Rough to Dock Our Ship-MS Westerdam in Victoria
We were all prepared to go ashore in Victoria, BC, when over the intercom said it will be an hour before docking.The at that time I already could see the city of Victoria where we had plans to go see the Butchart Garden and Butterfly Garden.The ocean was calm with a...

You are on a cruise and you are complaining? I am at work while you are on your cruise. I should be complaining. **rolls eyes***

2.6
Product
Holland America Line 7-day Alaskan Explorer Cruise
I didn't like
  • Too much to write here
  • Arrogance of customers service
  • Being lied to about docking in vancouver
Reply to reviews