RAISA G Kdj

| map-marker Chagrin Falls, Ohio

Hotel reservation was not working. Got double charges : hotel charged us and Holisto charged us

Hyatt hotel reservation was not working. Got double charges : hotel charged us and Holisto charged us

Roseanne B Wat

| map-marker Honolulu, Hawaii

SCAMMERS, DO NOT USE THEM

They book your reservation.Then bill your credit card. Then they cancel the reservation AND KEEP YOUR MONEY! SCAMMERS!

User's recommendation: SCAMMERS DO NOT USE

Jessica F Lnk

Verified Reviewer

Physical assault at one of your facilities requesting a refund

Holisto - Physical assault at one of your facilities requesting a refund
Holisto - Physical assault at one of your facilities requesting a refund - Image 2
Updated by user Oct 03, 2023

Still have done nothing about me getting assaulted at their facility

Original review Sep 18, 2023
I booked a hotel. When I went to my hotel, the same night that I checked in I got physically assaulted by another person at this hotel, as well as had my clothing destroyed which is considered property damage.

I contacted the police, they were called. In that same night, I had left the hotel as I did not feel safe in this hotel. I did not get to stay at the hotel for the duration of my stay, didn't even get to stay one night. I have requested a refund for at least one of the nights but have not gotten a response.

I keep getting a run around from both the hotel and this ridiculous booking site. The only response that I have gotten was in an email stating that they are going to take 2 days to get back to me even after I initially contacted them on Saturday. Like its now 2 days later and I still haven't gotten a solution.

I am being ignored, I have called this booking site a million times. This is absolutely unacceptable and very unfair to me.
Loss:

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Don't bother booking through a third site party especially traveluro or Go splitty. If you have any issues with your stay or your booking you will not be accommodated by either one of these sites.

Deniya May
map-marker Rahway, New Jersey

Refund

Ive tried calling three different numbers and I cant get thru to anyone to get my refund. I had my son and he had to stay in the hospital due to complications and I needed to talk to someone. I feel like this was a huge scam.

User's recommendation: Horrible

Guest

I just want to comment and say that I can relate to you 1,000%. I got physically assaulted at the hotel that I booked the first day that I went to check in I did not get to stay at this hotel as it was not safe I ended up leaving.

I contacted these people the next day on Saturday asking them for a refund and explaining to them what happened. They told me they would get back to me in 24 to 48 hours.

I have not gotten a solution and I have not even gotten a response. I'm losing $300 because of this.

Travel Agencies Expert Talks

How to Travel Safely During the Pandemic

Apr 2, 2021

Top travel tips during the Covid-19 shared by a travel journalist: 1. Research the destination; 2. Check safety measures; 3. Check the airline’s policies; 4. Download the airline’s app; 5. Double check your reservation; 6. Build flexibility into your travel plan. In this interview with a travel expert you can learn how to travel safely, how to book online, how to refund a canceled trip.

Read full article
Latifah Al-Hazza
Latifah Al-Hazza

Latifah Al-Hazza is a travel expert who visited over 50 countries. She is also a co-founder of Women's Travel Company and an Emmy Award-Winning travel journalist.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article