Annamarie C Mov

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker West Valley City, Utah

Complaining of discrimination

The holiday oil Co. Gas station off 3219 w 4100 s is my go to place for my whipped strawberry Rockstars.

There is this girl there named Stephanie, she started working there aroumd xmas time and she has some personal issues with me because of her best friend Janice. Well yesterday on 2.27.2024 I went in like I always do to get my Rockstars and she randomly kicked me out stating I'm banned out of nowhere ad causing a scene acting like I'm the problem. This is personal for her not me and she cannot ban me for her own personal reasons when I have not caused any issues in that store!

Everyone in that gas station knows me, so I contacted corporate office and leaving a review on just about anything I can! THIS IS DISCRIMINATION AND UNETHICAL FOR AN EMPLOYEE TO BAN SOMEONE JUST BECAUSE OF THEIR OWN PERSONAL ISSUES.

Pros:
  • Prices
Cons:
  • Bad customer service

Preferred solution: Stephanie needs to be put in her place and understand what she did to me was unethical and wrong.

User's recommendation: Don't work with Stephanie

Guest

I have no idea what your/her issues are but I do know you need banned for falsely claiming discrimination. You need to look up discrimination and learn about it. You throwing the word around lessens it for those that do experience it and are protected by the law.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article