Mario M Igv

HKParts - Parts inquiry & compatibility
HKParts - Parts inquiry & compatibility - Image 2
HKParts - Parts inquiry & compatibility - Image 3
HKParts - Parts inquiry & compatibility - Image 4
Looking to purchase a ambi safety selector for a: HK German FBI TWO Position 0,1 Housing $149.95 (the lower purchased from HKParts) I just want to make sure the duel ambi safety you currently have in stock is the correct item I need. I was also wondering if my clipped and pinned lower can be re-converted back to a duel hole lower to utilize on my zenith zf5 Thank you Mario 973-615-****
Minette Xbm
map-marker South Jordan, Utah

Returned product, return price gouging

I ordered a barrel for my H&K firearm and it did not fit my purposes. I paid HKParts.net $279.00. They authorized a return and I returned it; however, they kept almost $100 for fees, some of which were illegal to withhold. They charged a 20% restocking fee, they said they did not return sales tax, and they would not return shipping fees. I called the Utah Dept of Revenue and they said it was illegal to NOT return sales tax. I emailed HKParts.net and told them it was illegal not to return paid sales tax. They finally relented and gave me the sales tax back. The made almost $75.00 profit and they did nothing to earn that money but gouged fees from the consumer.
Reason of review:
Pricing issue

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article