Kevin S Lxs

Verified Reviewer

Broken steering gear

8/3/2023. 2014 hisun 250 steering gear broke while grandson was driving it and lost all control of steering.

Luckily he was going slow. Only has 686 miles and not abused. Mechanic said it is a poor design.

This should never happen on a kids machine. Pissed

Hunter A Abw
map-marker Russellville, Kentucky

Problem with side by side

Original review Sep 09, 2022

Purchased a Hisun in 2021 non stop problems shutting off on me an not re starting until taken to get fixed and even then still not wanting to run. Do not recommend a Hisun they have done nothing but give me the run around. I dont even want the thing anymore its not reliable what so ever.

Loss:

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Dont buy

map-marker Cookeville, Tennessee

I have not heard anything from them.

I contacted them because the my Axis has one rear tire larger than the other 3. I was told to send pictures of tires and information and they would send another tire and rim. I sent them what they asked for but I have not heard anything now.

User's recommendation: Check vehicle out before buying.

Iretha Aoa

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Springfield, Illinois

Rear differential problem

Talked to the technician/ supervisor and he understands the problem. Will call the dealer to explain to them what the problem is.

We will bring it in today. The jury is out as to what will happen now.

Preferred solution: Repairs under warranty

Robert W Pbu
map-marker Hattiesburg, Mississippi

Worried about batteries in E-1

I bought an E1 and got home with it and the batteries were almost dead. (not charged) I was worried about the batteries and ordered another E1 and it had been manufactured 10 months earlier.

I'm sure the dealer made sure the batteries were charged before I picked it up since of the trouble with the 1st on I bought. I am worried that the batteries on my E-1 were nearly discharged when It arrived at the dealer and that this will adversely affect the life of the batteries.

Why would Hisun allow these expensive batteries to sit for months and not charge them up. I charge mine everytime I use it but am still worried that after sitting somewhere for 9 months without charging that they will have a short life.

Pros:
  • Well made product
Cons:
  • Not enough attention to keeping batteries charged before sale

Preferred solution: To be able to purchase new batteries at a discount if I have any trouble with my batteries if they don't last at least 4-5 years.

User's recommendation: Don't buy an E1 that is more than 6 months old.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article