Junior Reviewer

Resolved: “After 26 years Something Has changed- 3 Words- Dreadful, Pissed and UNJUST”

His And Her Hair Goods - “After 26 years Something Has changed- 3 Words- Dreadful, Pissed and UNJUST”
Update by user Jun 16, 2018

Product was returned and Full Refund granted as they had no product to replace the damaged. Grace was Quick and so was the Return

Original review posted by user Jun 10, 2018
I bought one bundle, that was Excellent as always, though I had never bought clips from them before, only bundle hair and half-wigs' Well I must say what I got at my door today totally shocked me. I have been a customer of HisandHer for 26 years and this I have never gotten from them First the hair was Hard and Very dry and Puffed out and the Moment I touched it hair began to fall out. Also I see that it was held together with a Rubber Band, that was removable without cutting, this is something they have never done. There is always a band that has to be cut that cannot be re-applied. I have attached pictures. Then I read Return policy only to read that I cannot return Clip in, again I don't usually by clips and this I just wasn't aware of, and now I am stuck with hair that is clearly in Bad shape, and this is simply not right... I should receive product that is able to be used, if there are no returns. So I contacted Grace, and She told me she would be happy to Refund, but she Assured me.. that the Hair was as it should be and I simply needed to add moisture. I kid you not the hair was harder the next day. my Old bundle from 7 Months ago, still feels and looks great. The Hair is and Was Far below grade and is Unable to be used!!! So trusting Her confident Declarations, I wait a day and decide to proceed in slowly moisturizing the hair while lay it flat, and as I am doing this, I look up to see the Comes are dangling off!! I AM PISSED because I have done nothing TRUST, and begin to spray it and I then look up to see other defects.. NOW I surely cant return it and I am out of a $105. PLEASE SEE PICS of BEFORE and AFTER Spray.. and combs falling in 1 DAY I hadn't worn them at all.Just received them 6-7-18
Resolved
ID
Los Angeles, California
Product
His And Her Hair Goods Human Hair Wig
Pros
  • I have been with them 26 years
  • Variety of products
Cons
  • I was mislead into believing all it needed was moisture
  • It was clear the hair should not have been sent
  • Quality has changed
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article