Rude Managment

I was walking in the mall and saw there was a public soda refrigerate to buy and go. I went to the ocean grille and this Very mean and nasty drug addict female look-a-like who hosted as an assistance manager as clamed,freaked at me and started shouting at me for no reason all because this loud train passed by inside the mall and stormed out of the parlor during these 10 minutes I felt like I did something wrong when I know I did not so I sat down wanting to order something after a shock of her personality, then she later returns. I was like I did not do anything wrong as she returned and was just sitting there doing nothing for her job and was just sitting there on her cell phone, and said I'm going to go get the mall security to the way she was acting. She's goes go ahead and go get them I'll call them, she does not, so I was the only one reported her strange and bizarre behavior, I kept saying to her all I want is to buy a soda and leave, she kept saying just saying take it and leave I'm like no that a theft act,5 minutes later mall security shows up and talks on my behalf first while the lady keeps talking over the top of us, the guard says lets go some place quieter from her disturbance and gave me a letter to call for my overall experience with this woman and shook his hand and left and I will Monday morning to call this rude behavior. End of story.
ID
Clearwater, Florida

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article