Ellen T Ezu

Need to pay policy today

I can't reset my password and I need to pay my policy today. I can't reach anyone and the robot doesn't know how to help me.

Preferred solution: Changey password

User's recommendation: Don't use them

Anggienett D Lvb

Verified Reviewer

Cancel insurance

I cannot get hold of live agent. I explicitly expressed my desires to cancel my car insurance due to unreasonable increase since last month.Please dont bill me anymore this on January 2, 2024 as I already purchased another insurance this January 2024.

Preferred solution: Cancel my current car insurance

Anggienett D

Cancel insurance

I have purchased another insurance for my car effective January 2, 2024. please do not bill me anymore

Preferred solution: Cancel insurance

Insurance Expert Talks

Exposed: Types of Insurance Scams and Fails

Mar 7, 2021

In this video interview, Charles R. Gallagher, an attorney, explains what sort of insurance fraud happens with consumers. Find out more about insurance fraud, the worst cases discovered, and how to protect yourself from insurance scam.

Read full article
Charles
Charles

Charles R. Gallagher, an attorney and managing partner with Gallagher & Associates. His practice focuses on insurance litigation, foreclosure defense and consumer law.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article