Hirerush Hides Your Business Website And Contact Info

They hide and conceal your business information to prevent potential clients from contacting you directly. They want to be the middle man who gets paid for communication between you and client. They won't say it in their policies or website but they work daily to delete your phone number and website info. I've had enough.
ID
Cons
  • Anti-business
  • Sneaky

Appreciated their services after they helped me to find window installers in no time

HireRush helped me to find great window installers. I left a request for the work to be done on their website and they responded within an hour, then I got the contacts of the installation company and voila. In essence, I needed to replace my old wooden windows with the new ones in 4 rooms (7 windows in total). I am not an expert in it and probably it's not the most difficult work to do but everything was arranged quickly and neat and it took one day only! Besides, except for installing they also cleaned them. So I, first of all, want to thank the company (done already) which sent me such workers, and second, HireRush for assisting in it. Unfortunately, I cannot take any pics so far as I broke my camera a week ago.
ID
Pros
  • Quick response and nice services
Reason of review
Good customer service

Unemployment Expert Tips

Experts Tips on Unemployment and Cyber Security

Feb 3, 2020

Can’t verify your identity via ID.me? Andrew Stettner, an unemployment expert, comments on how the ID.me verification process works and the privacy risks involved. Learn how one consumer resolved his issue.

Andrew Stettner
Andrew Stettner

Andrew Stettner is a senior fellow at TheCenturyFoundation and a non-profit leader who shares expert opinion on unemployment benefits and insurance reform.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article