map-marker Woodlawn, Tennessee

Pissed

I worked a job they gave me, they lost my clock out information and are now refusing to pay me for that job due to their negligence!

User's recommendation: do not do it

Thorne Jjb
map-marker Knoxville, Tennessee

Not getting paid on time

There was always something wrong with the timekeeper, and blamed it on our direct deposit, but the thing is, none of the other employees hired by hire quest were getting paid on time either. They said we will get paid on time and didn't, they lied over it. I wish they would fix whatever pay system they have, they will lose people from this. Two of them here are trying to get out of contract and quit because of Do not it.

Preferred solution: nothing

User's recommendation: Do not get a job through them. Go through People Ready instead.

Shawn H Nby

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Roanoke, Virginia

Been trying for 3 weeks to get in contact with HR to file a complaint against a employert. They will not return call

Employer conduct unprofessional. My supervisor plotted with my secretary to get me fired. My secretary sent me the texts between them and my supervisor plotting.
Loss:
Pros:
  • No good
Cons:
  • No good

Preferred solution: Supervisor fired

Deyanira Lzk

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Brewton, Alabama

Warning to potential emplyees

Temp agency sends folks out to work. Making me go through training and security. Then to be told they had too many people and already sent another guy home prior to me. This all took them an hour at the Walmart Distribution Center in Fort Pierce. The standard in these situations is to pay four hours show up pay. I was avoided by the office guy- not answering calls, he also left the office to avoid myself and others. I think I was discriminated against as a woman and a poor person trying to make an honest dollar during this pandemic. It's not right and downright illegal what they are doing to people and getting away with.

User's recommendation: Don't work for Hirequest Direct

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article