Verified Reviewer
Advanced Reviewer

Update by user Jul 18, 2017

Adding more insult when the decline you they promise you that you'll get even more spam from ZIPRECRUITERS -- a WELL KNOWN SCAMMING job placement site!

Original review posted by user Jul 18, 2017
I was directly solicited by recruitment agency via Linkedin.com called hired.com asking ME TO JOIN THEM! They had a good copyrighter spin their *** to make it sound like a real opportunity. So.. falling for the scamming bait I literally spent HOURS jumping through the hoops, filling out the details. More time spent uploading tons of excellent previous design samples. Past work I did for Disney, Sony, Universal. All of it published either in hard copy or digital by those very companies. 25 years as Art Director/ Designer. I've received awards for my work. Great references added too! Only to have them come back and reject me. What kick in the *** DO NOT INVEST YOUR TIME IN THESE ARROGANT DISMISSIVE IDIOTS.

What do you expect Bro. They're located in San Francisco, the SMUG *** capitol of the world!

ID
San Francisco, California
Cons
  • Dismissive
  • Arrogance
  • Spamming
Reason of review
Bad quality
Preferred solution
Expose the company so people do NOT waste their time!

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article