Be Wary

I have always used sites like Upwork.com and Fiverr.com for all of my freelancing needs, but I thought I would try a site that "specializes" in writers for my article writing needs. Regrettably, I placed a request for an article to be written on www.HireWriters.com so that I could personally choose a "skilled" writer to write the article that I placed on the site to interest qualified writers. However, I never got to personally choose my writer to perform the project, rather someone took it upon themself to write the article. I was notified that a person was working on my project so I went to the aforementioned website, contacted the person and asked them why they were writing my article when I had never hired them. They explained that multiple could choose to write the article and that I would only pay for the article that I liked. That wasn't so. I received an article from the one individual that choose to take on my project without my approval (the article was poorly written), and the website deducted the money I had in my account - I can only assume they paid it to the writer of the article. On February 2, 2019, I contacted the websites support and requested a refund. They never replied. On February 6, 2019, I once again requested a refund and never heard from the owner or the support from the company. To this date, I have never received any communication from the site except an auto-response to my refund request.
ID
Service
Hire Writers Article Writing Service
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article