Hinz Law Attorney Review

This attorney all he wants is money. He make up stories of phone calls he never made but billed me the cost. All he wants is money but no actual work. I have a very simple case but he tried every effort to complicate and prolong my case in order for him to collect more money from me, this is one of his practice strategies.
ID
Ottawa, Ontario
Service
Hinz Law Attorney
Reason of review
Poor customer service

This Lawyer has done NOTHING, that's my complaint

I am in a similar situation to the Dadslaw complainants. I have a hearing in ten days concerning an arrears claim with CSS O.C. filed by my lying Ex. I have paid my attorney a retainer and they have lost my documents three times in the past month and have made no progress on discovery which will prove that I did meet and exceed my obligations. I need a good and respectable lawyer in Orange County, Ca. Can any one give me a good referral. Not William Hinz. I'm getting the same runaround and nightmares as the Dadslaw victims and preparing for a beating from CSS. Thank you, Desperate for Justice
#772088

Mr Hinz cost me thousands if dollars. I would say he made promises but he told me with all of the assurance in the world as to how it would be.

I told me that any judge would see that I was paying my ex way too much money. Well in the end, my alimony payments didn't even drop. In fact I not only am bled dry by my ex wife also my attorney!

I advise against hiring mr. Hinz

#102069

My divorce took 3 years, and on the final court dates my lawyer would change court date and not let me know.. losing time.

lost properties when i called the office i was told they had nothing to do with it and it was the layers responsibility to contact me.they could do nothing about it. i asked to talk to krystal or anyone in charge, NO one Ever returned my calls when in person no one available.. My fault, I should have ran away from this law firm, when i would arrive at the Orange office and see the receptionist playing video games.

in the end they took thousands and left me broke while me ex wife lives in a new 5 bedroom house. Strange that my wife's lawyer always knew about the schedule changes and i didn't!!

Beware if your lawyer has large Gold rings....

I paid this attorney a retainer and he said that he would represent me in court. He never even set a cout date.

He did not want to refund my money. He even admit to being too busy to present my case.

There should be something done about lawyers who take money and do nothing. This Law office is in Horn Lake, MS.

View more comments (2)
ID
Honolulu, Hawaii

About

Top Hinz Law Services

Attorney

Summary

Hinz Law is a law firm which was founded and headed by William A. Hinz. Practice Areas of the company are Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody, Child Support, Domestic Violence, Visitation Rights, Spousal Support, Criminal Law, DUI/DWI, and Prenuptial Agreements, etc. William A. Hinz, the leader of Hinz Law team, began to practice law in California in 1981, after he graduated from Western State University, J.D. At the present moment William A. Hinz is a member of North Orange County Member, Board of Directors, 1989-1994 and Wilshire Bar Associations; State Bar of California. He is still practicing law in the state of California. The office of Hinz Law is based in in Brea, CA.

Hinz Law reviews and complaints

Hinz Law is ranked 207 out of 3224 in Lawyers and Legal Services category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article