map-marker Richardson, Texas

Wasted 14000 on machine

Went in to buy skidsteer . Shop for foreman was nice . But we got screwed bought a 14000 machine you can't even use pit it in case shop 5000 later still not working .

User's recommendation: Don't use Himes unless you throughly get the machine checked out.

Robbie H Uzt

Bought a piece of equipment that had problems

i bought a skidsteer from Himes, got it home started using it and it threw a code 3141. so monday morning i called Aldo told him what it was doing. he said that i bought it as is. i've talked to him and ryan many times since then and no help on getting it fixed. i've also asked them to buy it back, he said no. so if your looking at buying from this place beware. i don't recommend it.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Non
Cons:
  • Non

User's recommendation: steer clear

Mr B Ovd

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Wylie, Texas

Changed their price and price too high

Himes Equipment - Changed their price and price too high
Himes Equipment - Changed their price and price too high - Image 2
Himes Equipment - Changed their price and price too high - Image 3
This business ripped me off. They too high. I found out later that they raise price on me. I dont know why because nothing changed. They did very bad job and I think they use machine that to small. Small machine take longer, does bad job, and maybe because they spend more time they want charge to much. Bring bigger better machine and save time and money. Their machine so old and rusty. Im so busy I dont have time to watch them. So I trust them and they raise price on me after doing bad job. yard look so bad when they done. They in Wylie and only have to bring old machine 1/2 mile to my house. Charge too much!
Loss:
Pros:
  • Fast
Cons:
  • Rude
  • Expensive
  • Change price on you

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: Inspect their equipment. Make sure equipment not rusty and old. Don't use Himes.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article