Scammers. Sigh up but don't you dare complain

I have had this internet provider for over a year. Plagued by many problems. Sometimes good service and sometimes really bad. they had upgrades and faster internet so I bit. Upped my speed and paid more and decided to stream Tv. Lot's of work and money spent. Epic fail on their part. One weekend who knows why no internet and I was told to call back during regular business hours on Monday. Next weekend their HUB was vandalized and WHY was it not secure? They there was an alleged power outage that affected them and their whole phone system . I then just gave up and decided to review them reduce package price and speed and have Direct tv reinstalled. Oh big mistake. When I sent them an email telling them I was going back to Direct tv because their service did not work. That is when they TERMINATED my service. When I signed up with them I was charged 300 dollars for equipment . So after my review they TERMINATED MY SERVICE BECAUSE I HAD COMPLAINED. Who does that? This is a pure scam. Now I am stuck with the useless equipment that is no good to anyone. Filed claims with FCC, FTC and BBB hoping someone will see how very fraudulant this is. Order at your own risk and if you do please remember to not complain about their horrible service.
ID
Service
Higher Speed Internet Internet Service
Pros
  • Speed price
Cons
  • Horrible customer service and the passive agressive owner
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article