I was treated very bad as a nervous patient for my dental treatment

Wednesday 7th november 2012, I had a appointment to have a crown fitted on my tooth which had been filled numerous times before. The dentist was queit rough with me and i felt she was getting nasty as she couldnt take a imprint of my teeth closed together as she had hurt me i was very tense. The dental assistant was sarcastic and didnt show me any respect. I am frightened to go as it is. I have been left with a tempory crown until the new one is made i have got to go back on the 20th november 2012 to have it fitted. I am concerned as a lot of the patience that seem to go there are being treated the same way. Also the place is not very clean the dental nurse had her ordinary clothes on and no uniform. The instruments did not look like they had been cleaned properly.
ID
London, England

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Expert Talks

4th COVID Vaccine, Monkeypox, Mask-Optional Policy

Jan 6, 2022

Who may need the 4th vaccine? Is monkeypox dangerous? Prof. Karen Jubanyik comments on the mask-optional policy, COVID booster shot, and the monkeypox.

Prof. Karen Jubanyik
Prof. Karen Jubanyik

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article