High Priestess Kathie FAKE

At first , I felt sorry for her thinking this report was false and evil. Since Kathie unfriend me on Facebook followed by a block I completely agree. She had around 850 friends not her friend list has dropped due to people finding out the truth! I didn't do anything wrong to be blocked. I only asked her about a who she worships and brought up the protection video since my family practices Palo Mayombe. I forgot that when a man asked her about this on youtube she blocked them! Kathie has anger issues when confronted about her origins but willing to collect other workers information. I think what is going on after being her friend for over 6 months now is taking from everyone she meets. She does lie and only tells us that she learned all of her videos from her grandmother but want go into detail. Kathie wants to make it a career I guess watching and learning from others then pretending like she has so much experience after learning a spell from a video that she didn't make. If you tune in listen to her voice it appears that she is reading off of something in most of her videos. I sent her pictures of my spells and she asked for instructions. Kathie couldn't even do a proper candle reading of the wax Is sent. If I see any of my spells on youtube under your name I will screenshot our messages! I don't understand I thought you were my friend and you got offended because of what I asked in a private message. I just wanted to know more about it but you *** blocked me!? Matter fact the new video you posted (TO SEND SOMEONE TO ***) is not hers. Listen at the end of the incantation . I have heard the so mote it be ending ! Wicca chant on another's video and read it the same words online on spellsandmagic.com. I think she might have stolen this spell from youtube user Chica de Podenco. She only it modify it some. I will be contacting her today. Just for the record whoever wrote this report, I think you should start a group on exposing frauds. I have a friend that is a detective with the police department . I have given him her photos, names, alias, location, etc so we can find out exactly who we are dealing with. Please contact me for updates on the case. In the meantime since she likes to send people to ***. Let's all join in and use her alleged new spell against her. You will need Kathie's photo, loa or evil sign drawn, paper, pen, and real blood as she puts in her video.

Perhaps might look into study Kabbalah instead. Free kabbalah youtube and chabad.

You do not have to be jewish but RJ is a zionist and subtle sorcerer. Using his influences in magic he divines information both directly and telepathically. You should see RJ miracle SW fundraiser at work. All RJ has to do is stand at a public meeting with his yarmulke and everyone's energy flows there and data recycles to the PTB.

Using subtle sorcerer sourced kabbalah he got such strong mojo the energy must be spreaf aroun all over. Newpaper, WJW, society club all want some RJ mojo. You too can become miracle might social worker. No need to be second gen social workers copper spoon son.

Learn secret of kabbalah. Wear hat. Change name.

Grow manful beard and curly hair. Experience change thrown at ur very fete to become the angel of your whorld dream.

ID
Cons
  • Fake
  • Scam
Reason of review
Damaged or defective

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article