DISH HTPS, working for DISH purposely left without setting us up right

Company High Power Technical Services HPTS, is the absolute worst service company I have ever had to deal with. They came on Monday to add another receiver and switch a receiver that was supposedly better, but left without checking to see if Ariel's room was working right, which it wasn't. I spent hours on the phone between them and DISH for them to then tell us they gave us the wrong remote and sent us one. We get it on Thurs and it is the same remote we already had and still did not fix it. Then after several more phone calls and minutes on hold they promised to come fix it Friday. Another guy comes and says that the first guys knew it wasn't set up right and that we would have to switch back to the receiver we had in the first place so we need to call DISH order the receiver and regardless of what DISH said they would come this morning and set it up between 8-noon. They did not come. We call and DISH has it set up on their end to be between noon-5pm tomorrow?! I called HPTS and they said they were just to busy to come today..sorry. I am spitting venom! I mean really we have other things to do too, we are busy too but yet they want us to put all that on hold for a 4th day because they are just to busy and didn't fix it the other several times that they had the chance!
ID
Chicago, Illinois

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article