Shadae R Ion

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Newark, Delaware

Fraudulently Placed Unowed Judgement

Original review Mar 06, 2023

I lived at this complex in 2016 and it is now coming back to haunt me.Upon my first day moving in, after i arrived, i was told the new unit had a pipe burst and was moved into an older unit.The apartment smelled strongly of cat urine and it was middle of August.After several calls and two weeks they finally sent someone and all they did was clean the stairs.When i called to state the whole apt carpeting needed cleaning they ignored my request.I ended up having to rent a carpet cleaner from Home Depot for a few days to clean it.- [ ] Not long after, i had lock issues I was coming home late night after work many times without safety building lights that were out the entire time of my residency and could not get in. Many times ive had to drive 45 minutes plus to stay at my mothers home.After several incidents and calls they finally decided to change the locks instead of fixing them.

I paid an extra $50 for washer/dryer that didnt work.I had a leak in the bathroom they never fixed and AC issues in summer that took a week in a 1/2 for them to fix.I raised concerns about my neighbor displaying odd behavior, even caught him outside windexing my entire car and was shrugged off.Maintenance let themselves in without warning.When i moved the new leasing office didnt even know my lease was up.Now, im coming across a judgement placed against me 08/2016 that I was unaware of and is not causing great hinderance! The new management company could not find any records not help me resolve this.

Loss:
$2000
Cons:
  • Buildings not up to code
  • Poor communication
  • Deceitful practices

Preferred solution: Judgement removed

User's recommendation: Stay Far Away From Renting Here

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article