Food poisoning, disrespectful and rude employee

Mark and I decided to have lunch at the Japanese hibachi buffet in Johnson city. I went to get my plate of food and went to sit down to eat. The vegetables and rice and lomein was barely warm. I went to front desk to speak to manager; she told me that the temperature on the buffet table was 200 degrees. I explained to her that my vegetables lukewarm and she told me " If you want hot food you must order off of menu ". Then she proceeded to tell me that I was the only one complaining. She was so Rude . Me or my boyfriend Mark will never step foot in that restaurant again. It's now 4 p.m. and I still have stomach cramps and diarrhea. Now to top that I have upset stomach and cramps ugh!!!!

User's recommendation: Avoid this restaurant!!!!!!

#2051027

You're a liar. They should have kicked you out when you complained.. Eat at home and your problem is solved.

ID
Cons
  • Rude employees
  • Bad hygience
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Hibachi Grill and Supreme Buffet Are Scammers, Selling fake merchandise out of a restaurant!

They should stick to making food instead of every once in a while selling fake apple merchandise... Thats how they stay under the radar of the local police... they only sell fake iPhones every once and a while. They are not limited to just selling fake iPhone but also tablet devices. Many craigslist ads have been traced back to this restaurant here in Roanoke and its employees.... Their address is 1319 Towne Square Blvd NW, Roanoke, VA 24012 Phone number (540) 265-**** They are lying little chinese bastards -- I know of at least 2 other people that have been sold fake products by these people. They are sneaky but one day they will get caught for sure... I hope and pray.
ID
Roanoke, Virginia
Reason of review
Liars / scammers
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article