Refund

I went to this salon and the owner refused service as my head temperature on first reading was 100 degrees because I walked in from 110 degrees Fahrenheit outside temperature. After a couple minutes my temperature dropped and kept progressively dropping but the owner refused service. Overall extremely unpleasant experience. I am a Doctor and have my vitals checked everyday and theyre normal with most recent taken free hours before this interaction. The owner needs to understand that he lives in the desert and if some one walks in from 110 degrees, he should expect higher body temperature and give about 10 mins for it to normalize. Also he was trying to charge me more money amidst all this going on. If he was that uncomfortable why was he even talking about money. Sad I had to waste my time and energy on a negative interaction.

User's recommendation: The owner is very suspicious and made me feel uncomfortable. Also he tried charging me extra money. There are hidden costs. He said if your hair is even slightly below your ears, it’s considered long and he changes $75 more for highlights.

ID
Palm Desert, California
Service
Hg Hair Spa And Trichology Customer Care
Pros
  • Prices
Cons
  • Fine print and poor deal explanation
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article