Herrin Gear Bmw Of Jackson - 2011 Bmw 328I Review from Mountain View, California

In December of 2014 I purchased a certified pre-owned BMW from Herrin Gear BMW of Jackson, MS. The car right from the start experienced a leaking valve cover gasket. The dealership claimed it was repaired. Not one week later same thing. I take it back again. The vehicle sits there for over a week, and they do not even do the repair, claiming it does not need it...They change the cabin filter. I take it back out west to Wyoming, still leaking, still smoking, Now I paid extra for the extended warranty, and after I get back out west, I on 4th of July weekend take the car to Idaho Falls, ID dealership. They claim the master mechanic works on the car. They are rude because I take the loaner car back to Cody, WY. I go get the car, not 30 minutes after I leave, the car is doing the same thing. Ok you bastards, I have had enough! So, after numerous calls to both BMW North America, and BMW financial services. They refused to buy the car back, they refused to put me in another car, and refuse to acknowledge that this 201* 328I is a lemon. Yet, they want their $462 a month payment every month. So, I did the only thing left I could do, I stopped paying them. They come, REPO the car, then want to charge me $1010.00 for that! I have seen some crooks in my life, but by far these jokers are the very worst, and lowest of the low I have ever seen! I will be filing suit against all of them next week. Do yourself a favor, and stay far away from these people. I even filed a complaint with the BBB, and they blew them off also. That just shows that they do not care about their business reputation, or their customers.
ID
Mountain View, California
Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article