Rebecca C Uvi

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Hayden, Idaho

Rude, sexist, no help

Our water heater was headed out the door and would only put out a couple gallons of hot water, Heros said that since it was putting out some hot water that it was fine but said it was filled with sediment due to no maintenance (mind you we just moved into this house so wasnt me) He was very rude, I felt like he had no respect for me as a woman and sent off stuff to our insurance so it wouldnt cover it. Had another company come in and they covered the whole thing.

User's recommendation: DO NOT CALL THEM

Angela L Hxs

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Bakersfield, California

Faulty service

Original review Mar 01, 2022

03/01/2022

I contacted American Home Shield on 02/14/2022 and was contacted by Hero's Plumbing in Bakersfield, CA and scheduled for the soonest available of 02/18/2022. The technician went out, removed the part and left the tenants without kitchen sink water access while the part was ordered.

During the visit, the technician turned on and off the main water line causing a leak in my front yard (may have been done too fast). I contacted American Home Shield and Hero's plumbing urgently and I never received a return call from Hero's plumbing regarding the main water line leak. It is 03/01/2022 and the part has not been received and no follow up call was made to me since the 18th. My tenants, of course, are upset due to the lack of empathy from Hero's Plumbing.

I attempted to contact the office for a follow up today and after speaking with Dawn, I agree with the lack of empathy as our interaction was not pleasant.

Dawn was rude and hung up on me. I attempted several times to call back only to be greeted by voicemail.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

User's recommendation: I would use another company for sure.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article