map-marker Bay Shore, New York

Suggestion/requests

I have several requests. I will start with the one that I think most important to me.

Could you please offer Bility to put wings on the side of a helmet. Right now you only have the option of horns and you actually have to put those on their head then add a helmet and I hope it shows through. Im talking like a winner like you see on the mighty Thor. Also, could you offer Chainmaile armor?

And possibly the ability to layer things. For example, Id like to put a chain mill shirt on someone and they put a breast plate over it. And I would like to see if possible, the ability to put armor on one arm or leg without having to put it on both. You see that and a lot of classic fantasy.

Illustrations of a shoulder pad on one side or gauntlet. Im both arms and legs.. war, sword and sorcery armor options. Any sort would be welcomed.

And finally could you add snakes to the familiars ? I have used your surface before and I do not mean to seem ungrateful.. I love your service and tell others about it. I will use you again.

In fact, I have six new player characters that I will be making in ordering soon. And some other projects for myself that I will be busy multiples of. But that brings me to my request.. because now Im going to be making a knight Templar helmet, and I will have to buy another miniature from somewhere else, and attempt to cut the wings with their helmet.

Pin them on yours.

To make the character the way the player wants it. Thank you for your time.

User's recommendation: Never heard back from them other than a form letter email saying they received my concerns

Tim S Fct

Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Nampa, Idaho

I like your service, but wish you would offer the ability to put wings on helmets

Hero Forge - I like your service, but wish you would offer the ability to put wings on...
Hero Forge - I like your service, but wish you would offer the ability to put... - Image 2
Hero Forge - I like your service, but wish you would offer the ability to put... - Image 3

Please give us the ability to add wings to helmets. Like a Templar knight helmet, for example.

Excuse the lack of the receipt as I do not have the original receipt any longer.. I was on an old device that crashed. The picture is of some of my miniatures. Where are you?

Have several miniatures in amongst them. Sorry for the confusion.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Ability to make custom character
Cons:
  • Can not add wings to a miniatures helmet

Preferred solution: I want to be able to put the rings on the helmets. Templar. Knight for example. Want to put armor on one arm or leg and not the other. Did not lose money.. website making easy I did

User's recommendation: Great service

map-marker Warner Robins, Georgia

Great product, but not so great customer service

Shortly after placing my order, I sent an email to get a tail added onto my mini. No one ever got back to me about it so I resubmitted the issue and still I havent heard anything from anyone.

My mini came with no tail. Why have the option to add something on an order if that option doesnt work?

User's recommendation: Triple check your mini before paying

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article