Item not received

I purchased an item on the 30th of April this item was at Hermes Depot on the 3rd of May I am still waiting for the item. I have tried to contact JD sports I have also tried to contact Hermes each one is telling me that it’s with Hermes, I have now got to the stage where I am desperate for someone to respond. I would like my item to be sent to me but not by Hermes because I believe this company to be of a corrupt nature or at least the employees lack honesty. Customers money has been taken and then on the first person to not receive my delivery at this precise moment in time I have tweeted about both companies and their failure to respond or look into the reason why the item has not been delivered. I have asked for advice and yet nobody has responded which tells me JD sports has no concern for their customers lots of money or item. I paid JD sports for an item therefore is JD sports responsibility to make sure that the Currier they are using is trustworthy and the customer will receive their item within good time. It has been 15 days since my item has been sitting at Hermes Depot and nobody has contacted me.

User's recommendation: Request that Hermes is not used as a delivery service.

ID
#1932434 Review #1932434 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Wembley, England
Service
Hermes World Delivery Service

Brands Related to Hermes World

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article