Illegal repos

i bought a vehicle from heritage motors in casa grande arizona,because of my poor credit i was required to put down a large down payment.the vehicle was a 2001 chevy tahoe i made my payments on time every month in may after having almost 7000 invested in this vehicle i was seven days past due. my vehicle was repoed, i spoke to the owner and he informed me that the only way i would get my vehicle was to pay 8300 to pay it off.i was never informed that they would repo my truck after seven days,no phone calls no warning.i would later find out that heritage motors has a practice of requiring large down payments and if you miss a payment take the vehicle and sell it again. my vehicle has been sold at least four times,and its now back on the lot! that,s a 5 or 6 thousand dollar vehicle fetching 40000 dollars if there is any one else this has happened to lets unite and bring these guys to justice.

If you pay for the car you want; you won't have these issues. This guy just doesn't pay his bills and expects to keep everything he swore to pay for in contracts.

Shame on you for wasting space on this site.

ID
Phoenix, Arizona
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article