Very Unhappy

I am very unhappy with the service I have received. The original policy was written incorrectly causing my mortgage company to not accept it. They re wrote the policy but the time between the incorrect and correct policy caused me to be billed by my mortgage company as they had to find their own policy to make up for that time. Once the correct policy was written I spoke with a customer representative at Heritage Insurance requesting there to be NO INVOICE sent to my mortgage company as that would cause my monthly payments to rise and I would prefer to pay it all at once. At that time I paid the total policy with my credit card. They DID NOT listen and still SENT AN INVOICE to my mortgage company who paid the invoice from my escrow account causing my monthly mortgage payment to go up. This caused their policy to be paid twice..What makes me the most upset is that every time I call this company and speak with a customer service representative about my issues they NEVER DO ANYTHING to resolve it instead they blame other co workers. They never provided me with anything to make up for their mistakes. I would NEVER recommend this company to anyone.
ID
West Palm Beach, Florida
Cons
  • If i could give customer service 0 stars i would
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Insurance Expert Talks

Exposed: Types of Insurance Scams and Fails

Mar 7, 2021

The insurance fraud: What is insurance fraud? What are the worst cases? How insurance fraud is discovered? How to protect yourself from an insurance scam? In this video, Charles R. Gallagher, an attorney, exposes the most common insurance fraud examples.

Read full article
Charles
Charles

Charles R. Gallagher, an attorney and managing partner with Gallagher & Associates. His practice focuses on insurance litigation, foreclosure defense and consumer law.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article