In an online forum, the Hillbilly Herbalist compared me to a Nazi!

This guy is so shocking and os out-of-bounds it's hard to grasp! He calls himself "Hillbilly Herbalist" and he is President at HerbalPro in tooronto, CA. He doesn't use a real name. In a Linked in forum discussion he made lots of wild claims, but has no research or source material. Here is exactly what he said after I requested his research numersous times and rebutted his unproven claims (is this someone you want to do business with?): "I just finished to watch a documentary about Goebbels. He had an interesting saying. Repeat lie 1000x and it becomes truth. Steven only what I seen from you till now, just negative attacks trying to defend your little basement business without any credible supporting information. Now you stooped to the lowest denominator, personal vendetta for real or make believe wrong doings by medical profession to you. Unfortunately you are barking up the wrong tree. This is discussion about pluses and minuses of synthetic single molecule vitamins and minerals." Of course, his claims are totally false! I don't have a basement business and I don't lie. My articles are well-sourced and researched. He has no articles and no research just unproven claims that vitamins are uselss and all you need is food.
ID

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article