Verified Reviewer

Trying to buy vehicles

went there six mo ago to buy new challenger rt scat pk no one helped me i walked around 20 min left went to colonel hudson bought 50k challenger drove home 3hrs later wth new car!just called tues to buy another truck i saw on line they said some one would call no one ever called i called danvers herb geordon t buy herb chambersge sad he would take care of it never called me back so gong to coloniel today to buy new 60k truck

User's recommendation: don t buy herb chambers.

Millbury, Massachusetts
Product
Dodge Truck
Cons
  • Sales no good
Preferred solution
Apology

Do NOT BUY ANY extra's from Herb Chambers

I got screwed (royally) by Herb Chambers BMW - not on the car, on the "extras" you can buy. I bought Extended protection (bumper to bumper) for an additional 3 years for $3k. TOTAL BS. They didn't give me the final paperwork for 3 weeks and they CHANGED the terms (I have the original, they actually cut/paste different terms). Solution - take them to court! Well I live in LA now so it will cost more to take these bAsrtds to court....They lie, they cheat. In addition, wheels get scratched alot in New England from the granite curbs. I bought an extended plan on wheels for $1,200-was told if they get scratched they will replace them. NOT. My wheels were heavily scratched. Come to find out they will only replace wheels that are structurally cracked, or broken to the point you can't drive on the wheel. WHAT a bunch of BULL. My car insurance would cover that...BTW, BetterBusBureau is a SCAM. They are in cohoots with business. I was unable to post problem with BBB! They buried it!
Boston, Massachusetts
Product
Herb Chambers Car Warranty
Cons
  • Ripoff stealing crooked thieves
  • That they lie about extended warranties
  • Bsservice when approached with obvious errors ripoff
Reason of review
Warranty issue
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

2011 Honda Odyssey Elite with Check Fuel Cap Message on Way home from purchase

I just purchased a 2011 Honda Odyssey Elite from Herb Chambers of Burlington and on my way home the check fuel cap message light illuminated. I have had the car into their service department 3 times and I left there last week and its still there. They are unable to fix this problem and have called a honda technician and it will stay in service for another week, at least. I checked other websites and this is clearly a problem for the new models. In this condition, the service department told me I would not be able to get a state inspection sticker for this car or be able to resell. Is this a lemon?? I am totally pissed!!!

I will never buy car from them again.

#282052

I got the exactly same problem for my new 2011 Odyssey EX-L, with 230 miles on it. Not sure what to do. Filed complaint with Honda.

View more comments (1)
Norwood, Massachusetts

About

Herb Chambers Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.herbchambers.com/privacy.htm
Herb Chambers FAQ
To read more: https://www.herbchambers.com/herb-chambers-resource-portal.htm#ownership
Top Herb Chambers Products

Car Warranty

Herb Chambers Pros and Cons

Cons: That they lie about extended warranties, Sales no good, Ripoff stealing crooked thieves, Bsservice when approached with obvious errors ripoff

Summary

Herb Chambers is a successful businessman and a founder of the net of fifty authorized auto dealerships located primarily in Massachusetts. The Herb Chambers automobile dealerships have more than seventeen hundred employees and make over one and a half billion dollars in sales annually. The assortment includes all the most popular brands. With his passion for automobiles, the company’s owner has purchased hundreds of vehicles in his life, and this experience helped him to learn what should be done to make clients happy when they buy a car. So customers can expect the best service when they buy new or certified pre-owned automobiles from Herb Chambers.

Herb Chambers reviews and complaints

Herb Chambers is ranked 72 out of 466 in Auto category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article