Diagnosis?

I was diagnosed w/asthma 3 yrs ago by primary care dr. He’s been my dr for years and until reny had no reason to doubt him After a recent visit he accused me of faking a disease he diagnosed me with and has been treating me for. To take it a step further every time I’ve been in to emergency iiI’ve been treated for an asthma attack, by his peers w/in that hospital aaa well as other hospitals. I have reached out to them for assistance and a patient advocate contacted me and was of little use.I requested she refer this to the director so this can be resolved ASAP. That was almost 3weeks ago. They are able to verify my visits w/in their facilities and I can provide proof from other providers. I don’t have a reason to lie and this dr faile me in so many ways. I will not use his name for legal reasons: but I need help as I have never been in this situation before. My job is requesting paperwork or they will fire me. Three years of using nebulizer, rescue and control inhalers all prescribed by a dr. All the drs I’ve seen a free w/the diagnosis yet I’ve heard nothing. I live alone and have no family in the states as I grew up in Canada. That being said I need help I have reached out several groups and agencies and I am waiting to hear back ; but this needs to be addressed because I can’ t afford to be fired!
ID
Plymouth Charter Township, Michigan
Service
Henry Ford Health System Medical Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article