Henry Day Ford - Bbq Pit Review from Harlingen, Texas

Wanted to buy a BBQ pit for cookout we having price $699, employee grab price tag from BBQ pit and made the order I pick up BBQ pit after almost done putting it together I notice its the wrong one called store talked to Alma Gracia who ordered it n told her wrong BBQ pit, she says but you ordered black one I said yes puts me on hold and is saying I pick up the price tag n gave it to her I said I did not the manger louis said he would not take it without a box I told him box was in trash already...he said I had to put it together cuz there might be parts missing which there weren't cuz I did put it back together in order to get credit for the BBQ..IT WAS REALLY OUT OF CHARACHTER FOR A MANAGER TO INSIST TO PUT THE BBQ PIT TOGETHER IN ORDER TO GET CREDIT...WE HAVE SPEND A LOT OF MONEY THERE AT CONN'S TO BE TREATED LIKE THAT...WE WILL LET ALL OUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS KNOW ABOUT THE EXPERINCE THAT WE WENT THROUGH THERE AT CONN'S7......EMPLOYEE'S NAME:::ALMA GRACIA...MANAGER'S NAME:::LOUIS 06/03/20014....5pm-6:30pm.....HENRY FLORES
ID
Harlingen, Texas

Henry Day Ford dropped our new truck!

Henry Day Ford dropped our new truck!
Go anywhere but Henry Day Ford! We purchased a new 2013 F350 truck with service plan. We took it in for its 5000 mile service and were told the next day, that a ghost dropped the truck off the service lift in the middle of the night. Within a few days we were told that truck would be replaced due to the extensive damage. The truck was ordered, but after several days the GM said it would cost $1,500.00 to get us into the new truck and we agreed, but a couple of days after that, he called and told us must take the damaged/repaired truck back in a repaired state and they would accept that damaged/repaired truck as a trade in on a new truck. In the end it would cost us $12,500.00 out of pocket to replace the old truck. We have tried to resolve this in a meeting with the GM and Owner. In that meeting, we were told that nothing would be in writing and we would have to trust them on the $12,500.00 quote, but the GM assured us he knew that a new truck was our intension before we ever dropped it off. Its now been over 3 months since they dropped it and we still don't have it repaired. Long story short...I think we are taking it in the shorts on this deal. The first time we met with the GM, he shook my hand and told me "You will be 100% happy when we're done" We will only be happy if you go somewhere else.

I believe it, I wrote a review on my Nazda 2016, that I purchased last yr. I tried to make an appt.

w/ Jeremy who said he was service advisor. He gave me a hard time, and was rude just for an oil change. On 4/30/18 when just over 4k miles brought my car to Maxda dealer fot oil change, rotation tires & inspection. I found out & had the service manager show me.

The breaks in rear had a sliver left. I was angry because I know & was told they put new tires on my car. Also have where this Don Davis Ford off 360, had pased the inspection. Meaning they let me drive around on bad breaks when they sold it.

I am going to attemp to speak w/them today. I saved the rear break pads taken off. I was advised I could not have worn those pads in the miles I had put on it if I had tried my real hard. If they dont reimburse me I will go to the BBB.

I also found out if it is a safety issue there is a way to file a complaint with against them "Surety Bonds". They have an obligation not to sell unsafe vehicles. I hope you find right place to file a complaint. That dealership took my review I did on there website.

I did it 5/1/18. Anazing, they never even acknowledged me as a customer , even though I put my name 1rst and last, date of purchase. Good luck in getting any fair resolition. The President is Robert Howard.

The owner really is a couple. But the man handles things. It is not easy to find. I was told somewhere in the beginning as the finance manager you see, who tries to sell you things you dont need.

Or if you are writting a check, he will try and talk you into financing on a used-but not old or a lot of miles.

Ridiculous!! Mercy for your situation, Debra

*** You dropped my car. You get me a new one. Repair isn't enough.

Thank you this helped me steer far away from this dealership. Get a lawyer and let them handle it from here on out.

Get a lawyer.

You need to get a good attorney

That picture makes me cry. What a beautiful truck.

This is so ridiculous, How can you ever trust a dealer owner? If this is an old post, there's no reason to believe this place has improved its ethics.

Show us under side of the truck...yes, it shouldnt of been left up, but with large tires etc it dont look like it did much damage

@PissedConsumer964976

The rocker panel is bent and the door gaps are askew, that is serious.

#952015

Another review that is out of date. This was posted over a year ago and was never updated or marked as resolved. This should be closed because of these reasons.

The truck needs a new cab and should be sent to an independent frame shop to have it checked for damage. 5000 miles is nothing, they clearly take care of this truck.

The dealership is 100% responsible for the damage and this should cost the owner absolutely nothing to fix or replace this vehicle.

I personally would not want it repaired, it will never be the same. It was a nice truck!

View more comments (17)
Featured
ID
Salt Lake City, Utah
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article