Verified Buyer
| map-marker Raleigh, North Carolina

Complaints on backing out from a signed deal

Hendrick Toyota Of Apex - Complaints on backing out from a signed deal

The manager and the sales representative (Ouafae) gave me an offer, and I signed the deal (locked it). Later on, it was found that the car is not eligible for the deal since bank won't approve that specific APR for that car.

It is not that I am not eligible for that, NONE is eligible for that. Then why the *** the manager made me that offer? He MUST HAVE KNOWN this.

Since my credit history was pulled, my credit score is dropped for the unprofessional action and less care of the manager. Who is going to make compensation for this??!!!

User's recommendation: Don't go to this store. Never believe their words, they will make you suffer

Vassie Jmc
map-marker Apex, North Carolina

Hendric Toyota Apex & Cary NC

My car was in the collision center for repairs then taken to the dealer for testing. My car was taken off the lot memorial weekend and driven almost 400 miles, the car was new and only had 527 miles on it.

I received a telephone call that the car was ready and to be aware that there were almost 400 miles added to the mileage be cause it had to be test driven. I have already found some damage, I asked them to give me an extended warrantee because who knows what other damage will be found in the future.

Water damage, rock damage, sand damage, more dents or scratches, switched parts etc.. They offered me a discount on the extended warrantee.

Reason of review:
vechile taken by employee for weekend trip

Preferred solution: provide free warantee and repairs for as long as I own the car

Brands Related to Hendrick Toyota Of Apex

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article