Hendrick Honda - Car Purchase Review from Jacksonville, Florida

I bought or thought I was buying a car out of hendricks honda, I traded in my car signed all the paperwork, switched over insurance and drove of w a new car. When they first told me I wouldn't find out till later who my lienholder would be I was a little shocked an confused, as I've never known that to happen. They said they is normally how the did business. Okay so I proceeded A MONTH later after calling numerous times to find out who I needed to make my payment to and no answers they call me and say it wasn't approved based on negative equity in the car I traded it. I either needed to put a significant amount of money down or turn in the car. I am FURIOUS why did this take a month to figure out?! And now my older car (since the never provided the payoff) is seriously delinquent ugh! Thanks for screwing me over hendricks honda of Daytona!!!
ID
Jacksonville, Florida

About

Hendrick Honda Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.hendrickhondapompanobeach.com/privacy-policy.htm
Summary

Hendrick Honda Pompano Beach is a premiere Honda dealership in Miami area. The company offers a wide range of new and pre-owned Honda vehicles for any taste and budget. Hendrick Honda Pompano Beach also provides a great variety of car maintenance and repair services and parts. For customers who can’t afford paying the full price of a vehicle, the company offers a credit option. The variety of vehicles offered by Hendrick Honda Pompano Beach includes Honda Civic, Honda Crosstour, Honda Pilot, Honda Ridgeline, Honda Insight and many more. Hendrick Honda Pompano Beach will help you to make your dream about having car come true!

Hendrick Honda reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article