Car Buying or Strip Club

My wife and I went in to Hendrick Honda in Bradenton. We actually saw a salesperson with the shortest shorts ever. It was not a pleasant site.
ID
Service
Hendrick Honda Bradenton Sales Representative
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Hendricks lied

Update by user Jun 07, 2013

Just an updated. The car had not even been through inspection.

I was told it had been. And the lies continue.

Original review posted by user Jun 07, 2013
I traded my car in at Hendricks Honda in Bradenton. My car was paid off and I had the title. After all the paperwork was done they said I should be able to pick up my new car the next day or day after. I get a call saying it will be four days not one or two. I have already signed all paperwork and title transfer. They put a dealer plate on my car and said I can drive it till new one is ready. They now own my car and have possession of one I bought. I feel I made a horrible mistake and they could care less. I may be in possession of my old car but it is technically theirs. Now I have to insure both cars until they give me the other car. I should never trusted them and will never do business there again. Once they get you to sign they could care less.
ID
Bradenton, Florida

About

Hendrick Honda Bradenton Warranty
To read more: https://www.hendrickhondabradenton.com/warranty-maintenance/
Hendrick Honda Bradenton Privacy Policy
Protecting the privacy of The Customer's personal information is important to The Company The Company hope that these policies regarding The User's privacy (the "Privacy Policy" or "Policy") demonstrate Hendrick Honda Bradenton's' commitment to making The Customer's experience on Company's Web site (the "Site") thoroughly enjoyable. Individuals must be 13 years of age or older to use this Site and The Client warrant that The User of company services are 13 years of age or older. By using the Site, The Client consent to the privacy practices described in this Policy, as modified from time to time by www.hendrickhondabradenton.com Therefore, The Client of Hendrick Honda Bradenton should carefully review this Policy so The User understand Hendrick Honda Bradenton's' privacy practices. A summary of the information www.hendrickhondabradenton.com gather. As a general policy, no personal information is automatically collected from The Client's visit to Hendrick Honda Bradenton's' Site. If The Customer choose to create an account or contact The Company via a form on this site, www.hendrickhondabradenton.com collect personally identifiable information ("PII") that The Client provide such as The Customer's name, street address, phone number, and e-mail address.
To read more: https://www.hendrickhondabradenton.com/privacy-policy/
Top Hendrick Honda Bradenton Services

Sales Representative

Related Companies

Hendrick Automotive Group, Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Duluth, Gwinnett Place Honda, Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Buford, Hendrick Chevrolet Cary

Summary

Hendrick Honda Bradenton is a car dealership which specializes in sales of new and pre-owned Honda vehicles. The company was founded in January 2009. Its headquarters is based in Bradenton, Florida, United States. Hendrick Honda Bradenton offers Accord, Civic, CR-V, Fit, and many other models. There are coupe, hybrid, sedan, hatchback, and SUV vehicles. The company finance department helps to fill out an application form and get a car loan. There is an online tool to calculate loan amounts, payment periods, and interest rates. Hendrick Honda Bradenton provides inspection, maintenance, repair, and upgrade services. Customers can order OEM parts and accessories for most Honda models. The company accepts all major credit cards. It is possible to get an appraisal value on personal vehicle.

Hendrick Honda Bradenton reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Brands Related to Hendrick Honda Bradenton

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article