Overcharge for allege Maintenance

We just started the services of Henderson Properties, to manage our property in Gastonia, NC. Our tenants moved near the end of May. Henderson Property at will went and performed a Pest Control services, which is done by their own maintenance department and charged us $90. When my husband and I were at our property, we performed pest control, we saw no problems after we sprayed around the property. In addition, they said that the tenants were complaining of dishwasher leak. Again, we went to the property when the previous tenants vacated, and we cleaned and tested the dishwasher several times, no leak, and no odor was noted by us. We also bought a new garage door and programmed it...and opened and closed the garage door probably more than 15 times when we were in the house painting and making other repairs. They charged us another $98.40. And lastly to change the lock they charged us $184.80. They are outrageously expensive. They do not inform landlords about maintenance issues, they just go ahead and make them and then charge the landlords. My first check from them...after all expenses were made...I received a deposit of $55. I can't even pay my mortgage for that!!!! Don't ever use this company!!!!!

We rented a house from Henderson. The maintenance doesn't work.

We have had issues with water, dryer, dishwasher. Now the air-conditioning does not work.

It is over 80 degrees inside. They said we must wait 5 days before someone will come to fix it.

TERRIBLE!!!!

View more comments (1)
ID
Gastonia, North Carolina
Loss

Stay away from Henderson properties of Charlott,NC

I have had several properties managed by this company. They are nothing short of thieves. They will tale your money and not pay you your money. Every month there is some massive repair that needs to be done. This is on bramd new construction. You do not want to deal with the. I have done nothing but loose money since we have been with them. If it is not a major repair they are having to evict the tenants that they put in. Which I am sure is a total lie as well. We only collected rent for around 2 months when this started.
ID
Charlotte, North Carolina
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article