Dr. Beaula Koduri- Hematology and Oncology

In having the experience of working as a professional, having dealt with patients and acquiring the pharmaceutical knowledge I have procured as a pharmacist technician for CVS, and an educator with mainstream and special needs children and Administrative Assistant, I found the office manager, Ash, to be the least professional at the Edison office. She would never return phone calls to my fiance or myself in a timely manner, if at all, and had total disregard for following through with the drug companies and their ability to provide adequate and reduced costs medications (in some instances free) through the state-wide patient assistance programs, that I had to do it myself. Additionally, Dr. Koduri's unprofessional mannerisms in accepting and supporting our decision to transfer to another Hematology and Oncology group, was rather childish. Her Website clearly states that they accept patient's who prefer treatment through St.Peter's Hospital, which in turn, is a complete falsehood. Prior to scheduled surgery, it was clearly stated to us that they do not participate at St.Peter's, the whole reason as to why we chose her (local, convenience and hospital affiliation.) The only person that seemed remotely professional was the woman who took his blood weekly, the rest of the staff mocked (made fun of) other patients spraying Lysol throughout the office complaining of a patient smelling like cigarette smoke, joking and laughing, played on their cell phones and acted immaturely. I would never recommend this office if you are looking for a professional staff with a caring disposition.
ID
Edison, New Jersey
Service
Hematology Oncology Care Oncology Doctor
Cons
  • Lack of professionalism and false advertising
Reason of review
unprofessional and false advertising

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article