Jack N Jhi

Verified Buyer

Scammed

Helpful Downloads - Scammed

Absolutely SHAMEFUL the way these people conduct their scam!

I made a purchase for Windows 11 upgrade to PRO, for my workstation for my business on Thursday 18th Jan 2024, afternoon, so that the IT guy could finish installing the other software that required Win11 Pro, he was scheduled for Fruday 10AM. The purchase confirmation email did not have the 25 digit product key to install the upgrade, but mentioned another email that would have the code.

I emailed them to let them know it wasn't in the spam folder and I NEEDED it ASAP. I got a "generic - call this number to make an appointment for tech support"..response Friday afternoon, by then I had to purchase another license to have the workstation up and running. I emailed them explaining the situation and asked for a refund, I got the exact SAME email t(to make an appointment for tech support). I responded explaining that I didn't need any tech support, just a refund (still hadn't gotten the product key email..!!!), and so they naturally sent the EXACT SAME email to make an appointment for tech support.

I made the appointment for Monday at 12:30. Got a text earlier that day to confirm. No one called me at the appointment time, so I called them 2 minutes after, got the voicemail to leave a message. I did.

I still have not received a refund that I have requested multiple times, neither have I gotten a call back for "scheduling" a call with tech help...

Here's the email:

"We are so sorry for the inconvenience!

Please allow us to make this right and show you how good of a product this is. One of our technical support members can call you at the registered phone number and invite you to a remote support session using GoToResolve. Due to high demand, everyone is required to book a call and our team will follow up at the scheduled time to begin the download.

Book Call: https://calendly.com/helpful-downloads-technical-support/30-minute-meeting-technical-support-meeting

Remember this call is 100% free but, if you're not available at the scheduled time we will ask you to reschedule. Unfortunately, we can only refund you if we confirm the download doesn't work.

If we are not able to successfully download the product while on the call we will send a full refund.

Thanks so much for your cooperation and trust! See you soon.

Kind regards,

Matt

The HelpfulDownloads Team "

what a joke.

Loss:
Cons:
  • Everything about this company

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Stay away

Labron Xqa

Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Poor service, not an authentic Microsoft produce

Helpful Downloads - Poor service, not an authentic Microsoft produce
Original review Sep 18, 2023

I purchased a Microsoft Office 2019 download product from this company. They sent me download and installation instructions.

When I installed the product, it took me to another person's Gmail account. I attempted to call the customer service number, but no one answered. I emailed the company questioning if a mistake had been made. The email response was, "we are afraid to inform you that there's no way for us to remove the name that is showing on the account.

Having this does not mean that the name on the account has direct access to the current login that you are using." "If you are not comfortable with this, we can resort to upgrading your order to Microsoft Office Professional 2019/2021 as this download comes with a product key and it doesn't have any username displayed on the account but you need to pay the difference." So they are now trying to make me pay an upcharge.

I declined this offer and requested a refund. The company responded: "We are sorry for the inconvenience! Please allow us to make this right and how you how good of a product this is. One of our technical support members can call you at the registered phone number and invite you to remote support session." Again, I declined this offer and requested a refund, stating "I am not going to use someone else's account.

That is fraudulent." If they are providing people's accounts for use, am I really going to allow these people access to my computer. I would be a fool to do that!

The company continued to insist that I schedule a remote session, stating "Once they [tech support] have confirmed that the product doesn't work, we will process your refund right away." The issue was not whether the product worked, the issue was in the fact that I was taken to someone else's Gmail account. So, I again declined, stating that the use of someone else's Gmail account was fraudulent and I would not engage in fraudulent activity.

The company's response now circled around to their first response that they were not able to remove the name that was showing on the account.

On their website, the company claims "100% satisfaction guaranteed." Obviously, this is not true. I would give them a rating of zero if that were an option!

Loss:
Cons:
  • Questionable business tactics

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Do not purchase anything from this company.

Isaac W Dtl

Verified Reviewer

Ordered microsoft code key it did not work

I ordered microsoft key code and when entered code I got an error message that start c00 I contact tech support. The issue was not resolved there was no refund.whuch is stated. But if you are willing lose 30.00 that fine I purchased from another company for cheaper price and their code worked decide if you want.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Be solved
  • Tech support was rigged so that real trouble shooting the it issue cannot

Preferred solution: Some key code for other software the sell like ms office

User's recommendation: It is a roll of the dice if you buy ms key code for 30.00 try some else

Isaac W Dtl

Purchased windows 10 pro download that does not work

If does not work so far I have sent email and called to no avail. I have built many pc 's and purchase windows keys but usually . Can get respose regarding install I have yet to get a refund or resonse.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Price is very affordable

Preferred solution: Akey that works or a refund

User's recommendation: Beware false claims and other complaints for this software site

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article