map-marker Pleasanton, Texas

Lost merchandise

My package is lost and l feel Im getting the run around. Not good business, cant seem to get my money back unless UPS says its really lost on their end, l think thats bad. I think you should refund customers and you and UPS figure out what happened to the item or items! Im not happy!!

Verified Buyer
| map-marker Bridgeport, Connecticut

My package missing belt for golblin kraken

HeliDirect - My package missing belt for golblin kraken
HeliDirect - My package missing belt for golblin kraken - Image 2
I came home and my package was open slightly, I look inside and my belt for kraken was missing. I am so disappointed.

User's recommendation: I would still recommend people I am just pissed my belt is missing out box. Why would someone do that.

Kenneth K Uct

I did not get the H1 long wire that I ordered and paid for

HeliDirect - I did not get the H1 long wire that I ordered and paid for
The order never came Ordered on April 17 2022 and paid for it with PayPal I dont think I have the tracking number
Loss:

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article