map-marker Detroit, Michigan

Stale when purchased.

Heiners Bakery - Stale when purchased.

I was happy about a twin pack of Heiners 35 cal bread I found at Vienna Sams Club.

I opened the bag this morning to find the twist ties were barely on either bag.

Both loaves are stale.

Only usable for toast at this point.

-Angry.

I know it is only a few bucks. But every dollar counts these days.

Just feels like a rip-off.

Should have been fresh through the 24th of October.

Has to be a production problem. It does not seem like this happened in the store.

User's recommendation: Look closely before buying.

map-marker Greensburg, Pennsylvania

Heiners delivery

I was at Campbells grocery in McArthur Ohio..45651 today buying bread. I saw the Heiner's truck so I decided to pick up a fresh loaf of bread.

When I asked the delivery guy for Butter Bread he said he had some. Then I stated I preferred the whole grain white if he had a fresh loaf. He pointed at the shelf to the older bread. I said I wanted a fresh loaf.

He actually sneered and said "It doesn't make any difference" Uhm..well to me it does. I like it fresh only. I won't buy it unless it is delivery day!

It is my hard earned money to spend for what I want, did not need his sneer and remark to this 66 year old granny. seriously, what ever happened to manners and customer service!???

Brands Related to Heiners Bakery

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article